Spoonplugging Book Figure 32 Page 58

Basic movements,control/tools, structure,weather/water, presentation lures, lake types, mapping, mental aspects
love2fish

Spoonplugging Book Figure 32 Page 58

Post by love2fish »

Hi,

I have read this a few times in the past...I am re-reading it again...I have a question about the figure on page 32...It is a drawing of a delta situation...Yes or no with arrows...I can pretty much give explaination for each yes and no...I'm having problems with the delta on the left side of the page...Right where the feeder stream channel runs in there is yes and other side of the delta is two yes's going down the side of the delta...But, just a little further down on the delts there is a no....I am having trouble figuring out that no part...I probably didn't explain this vary well..But, I am just trying to totally understand the basic fish movements...I know I have to get this down before I really comfortable moving on in the book..

If someone could help me out?...I would appreciate...If I didn't explain my question good enough...I will try explain better.....I have re-read this first section of this book a few times....So, I guess I am jus not grasping it all...

Jeremy
Thanks
Bye