SPOONPLUGGING ON LAKE KISSIMMEE WITH BART BARTON JULY, 92

floridaboy

Re: SPOONPLUGGING ON LAKE KISSIMMEE WITH BART BARTON JULY, 9

Post by floridaboy »

Really enjoyed watching the video...didn't care to see someone take all those big fish out of the lake...nobody needs that many bass in a three day period...I release 90 percent of what I catch...keep a couple for a meal and maybe a lunker for the wall...but not a limit every day...glad FWC has cracked down on a slot for length and a 5 fish limit!!!
spnplgrkenny

Post by spnplgrkenny »

Good Morning Florida Boy.....The video is a sample of all the big fish that were caught in Kissimmee by spoonpluggers. The lake during that time had perfect water color along with decent depth. In mr. Bartons defense, he never took more than the law allowed back then. I do agree that the new law helps most of those big bass die of old age. Kissimmee during that time was very fertile with big schools of large bass. Most all of those big bass were never caught 95% of the year by the big majority of the fisherman. Now Florida wants to clean up the so called polluted pea soup green water color and put it back to it's pristine clear color. They say that will really improve the fishing. lol!!!!
brett
100 series

Post by brett »

Great video Kenny. Thanks for posting. Amazing how plump those fish are.
Jerry Borst
800 series

Post by Jerry Borst »

Lots of great ones, very cool!