Correction for fuel web site...Sorry.

A place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
whopper Stopper

Correction for fuel web site...Sorry.

Post by whopper Stopper »

Heres the correct web site. ( www.water4gas-systems.com)

Whopper Stopper
Bart

Post by Bart »

Whopper,

After you give it a try, let me know how it works. I'll come and help you hook it up.

Bartman
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

Water4Gas

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

Hey Whopp, & Bart! Very Interesting...do U know of any1 currently using this?? R U ?? Does Every1 get a Blonde w/their Package?? Thanx for the Post...It would make going to the Outings easier! Marty
Knowledge is the Key to Success! Sharing it is Part of that Success! IN~Spoonplugger.
gaf11

It really works!!

Post by gaf11 »

Gang, I saw the site about this about 6 months ago...I actually got a ...what I called a junk email about this exact web site. Checked it out and said...what a bunch of BS! Well when gas got over 3 bucks a few months back, I checked it out again and said what the heck...money back if I don't like it...go ahead and see what this is about. Wellllll gents....I actually put 6 of these "Mason Jars" they show a design for, in my 98 GMC Surburban to see what would happen....Tons of miles and I figured..heck can't afford to drive it.... so if she BLOWS how much did I really lose...right? Well to my amazement, I used all 5 items the books mention...I was getting 14-15 mph on my Surburban...it immediately went- a week after using this system- to over 22 mpg on the highway and 17.5 avg in town driving!!!! I said heck...after 2 months of continued great mileage on the "Burb", I'll try it on my 2006 Nissan Altima....I hooked up 6 units of my own design...and I'm getting 48 mph on the highway and 39.5 mpg in town! I would have never believed it in a zillion years! Just wish it could be modified for a 2 stroke outboard engine! Don't try that one unless you're ready to buy another one quickly! Check it out guys. I'll have a web site up in 30-60 days and I'm selling a design I built using the same ideas. But I guarantee you it really will add 25-50% better fuel economy to your vechicle! You can call me at 662 538 1339 and I can tell you more if you'd like. Nope not trying to sell you anything. Just personally got "pissed" that you and I are getting the royal screwing over gas. The goverment isn't going to fix our problems so take it into your own hands and do something about the situation! Dang it I'm not going to let high gas prices stop me from fishing! Glynn