Depth Finders

Basic movements,control/tools, structure,weather/water, presentation lures, lake types, mapping, mental aspects
love2fish

Post by love2fish »

Hi,

Have been hearing a lot about this zercom flasher...Is this something I should try to find?...I have heard they don't make them anymore....I guess you have to check at ebay etc....Also, is there a particular zercom flahser that I should look for?..

Can anyone shine some light on the subject of the zercom flahser?...

Jeremy
Thanks
Bye
david powell R.

Post by david powell R. »

My personal opinon is that any flasher ,lcr,lcd,will work just fine.All you need is something that shows the bottom depth,you spoonplugs will tell the rest.
jwt
800 series

Zercom flasher

Post by jwt »

There's a Zercom Colorpoint on eBay right now. Minimum $160. No bids as of 1:20 CDT. Bidding ends 3 MAY. Here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zercom-Colorpoint-F ... dZViewItem
site admin
Site Admin

Post by site admin »

Jeremy,

I'd strongly suggest you get a good lure retriver. Jerry Borst makes a good one, contact him if your interested. It will pay for itself 10 times over...
love2fish

Post by love2fish »

Hi Spoonplu,

How are you doing?...I am doing good..I already picked up a lure retriever from Jerry...Received in the mail the other day...

I have a question for you Spoonplu....I already have two eagle 180 fish finders....What is the difference between a regular fish finder and zercom colorpoint?....If the zercom is going to help me out more than a regular fish finder?...I am willing to sale my two eagle 180's and purchase a zercom....Just get back with me whenever you get time..

Jeremy
Thanks
Bye