Lake St. Clair with Jim & Gino: Part 3 IT'S A SPEED THING

Duplex

Lake St. Clair with Jim & Gino: Part 3 IT'S A SPEED THING

Post by Duplex »

Spoonpluggers,

Here is part 3 of the St. Clair videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaDx-_eL3O8

Jim

NEXT UP: Big Muskie
Attachments
23.jpg
23.jpg (51.88 KiB) Viewed 1876 times
24.jpg
24.jpg (71.17 KiB) Viewed 1876 times
Fran Myers
JB1

Re: Lake St. Clair with Jim & Gino: Part 3 IT'S A SPEED THIN

Post by Fran Myers »

What a fabulous trip. I'm glad you guys got so much video. People are amazed but still don't believe it until I send the links to the videos. Brett was able to recover his sd card so maybe there will be more video to come. I don't care if it looks the same. It's all great.
Fran Myers
brett
100 series

Post by brett »

Well done guys. It's very easy to get into a lull when you're having success, so I like that you put this video out to remind us to always be thinking and always be checking.

Still laughing that you have three videos from one day.
Duplex

Post by Duplex »

I remember the first time looking at the pictures in the Green Book. I couldn't believe catches like that could be made; not only by Buck but by those willing to practice what he preached. In today's techno society, pictures aren't enough; we want video. Buck put out videos to demonstrate what Spoonplugging is all about. Don Dickson put out a series of videos emphasizing the written material as well as their on-the-water application. John Bales has put out detailed instructional videos to further help new AND old Spoonpluggers work out the fishing situation.

It may seem like the St. Clair videos are showing the same thing but they're not. For the serious fisherman, they should put an exclamation point on what you need to do in order to consistently catch fish. I make videos because of the memories they preserve. They also allow me to look back and see what I did right AND what I did wrong. Buck said they are no experts out there; Spoonplugging is a learning experience that never gets old. You can always get better at the game.

Just as an aside, I didn't do a heck of a lot out on the water. Gino did it, John did it, and Brett did it. They made the critical decisions regarding the where, what, when, why, and how. As the person in the front of the boat, I was just along for the ride. I'm glad I was there to document a great outing.
Fran Myers
JB1

Post by Fran Myers »

Well said!
Fran Myers
Billy boy

Post by Billy boy »

Jim,
I believe your to modest. After looking at all your videos you have taught me a lot about "Spoonplugging". I surely am not making less of the rest of the deadly five :lol:, far from it. Those fellows know there stuff. Just don't cut yourself short. You may think your using video for looking back on but those videos mean more to me then just something too look back on. All videos mean a learning experience to me. Enough of me sounding off. Sorry if it sounds like I'm rambling . Tight lines. Billy boy.