3 smaiiles out of 80 caught in May

spnplgrkenny

3 smaiiles out of 80 caught in May

Post by spnplgrkenny »

After Fran posted the invite to Erie this year, I decided to throw three of John and Myselfs smallie catches together. If you get the oppurtunity to Join Fran and John this year, you shouldn't let this trip slip past you.
I can't say enough about the hospitality that these two men bring to the table. They are wonderful host, to say the least.
As we all know, the weather in that part of the country, that time of year, can be unpredictable, to say the least, but those are obstacles we face every time we plan a long range trip.
Personally I don't know a smallmouth fishery close to what lake Erie can bring, if all conditions come together. this place has a great possibility of producing a couple hundred smallmouth, per boat, in a 2 or 3 day trip, that possibility truly exist. There's no question about the guide service, it's second to none, And believe me, Fran could have been a Chef, instead of a jet pilot. As great as the spoonplugging is, The gentlemen that put this event on, are the main attraction.
It is amazing what you can learn by attending one of these fishing trips for a few days. There's no time like the present. Several guys on the forum have already expressed interest in the trip.
Fran can give you all the particulars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9y_1sJg ... tube_gdata