Where's Woody

Basic movements,control/tools, structure,weather/water, presentation lures, lake types, mapping, mental aspects
Gary Schiffner

Where's Woody

Post by Gary Schiffner »

What happened to Woody, he must be so deep in that green book, he can't find his computer! He has to come up for air some time or other, or ask a question or two.
Woody

Re: Where's Woody

Post by Woody »

Here I am!!!!!! Got side tracked with getting ready for deer season and hunting. I've been reading and studying for awhile. Been a time or 2 I've had a question but then I re-read it and studied some more and figured it out. At least I think I did. Good fishin, Woody
Gary Schiffner

Post by Gary Schiffner »

Woody,

Been in the woods Deer hunting too! did you notice there is a Spoonplugger outing on Weise Lake, April 15th-19th?
This would be a good chance to make a lot of things fall into place for a new Spoonplugger!
Gary Schiffner

Post by Gary Schiffner »

Woody, are you sure you don't have some Ground Hog blood in you? Seems you may have been hibernating to me, could just be a coincidence you poped up Feb. 2, I guess! That's right, Alabama's deer season ends at the end of January! Where's your deer braggin pictures?

Did you get thru that Green book all the way? If so, you should be full of questions! Get your Fishin Hat back on now!
Woody

Post by Woody »

Gary Schiffner wrote:Woody,

Been in the woods Deer hunting too! did you notice there is a Spoonplugger outing on Weise Lake, April 15th-19th?
This would be a good chance to make a lot of things fall into place for a new Spoonplugger!
Yeah, I saw that. Have been talking to the wife about it. Not sure if I'll be able to make it or not, but gonna try.
Gary Schiffner wrote:Woody, are you sure you don't have some Ground Hog blood in you? Seems you may have been hibernating to me, could just be a coincidence you poped up Feb. 2, I guess! That's right, Alabama's deer season ends at the end of January! Where's your deer braggin pictures?

Did you get thru that Green book all the way? If so, you should be full of questions! Get your Fishin Hat back on now!
LOL!!!!!! I might . Haven't downloaded all the pic onto the computer fromn this deer season. I did get 10 deer, 8 does and 2 bucks. One of the bucks was a nice 7 pt. I haven't even got a third of the way through it. I'm lagging behind.