Something I noticed

Basic movements,control/tools, structure,weather/water, presentation lures, lake types, mapping, mental aspects
Team9nine
800 series

Re: Something I noticed

Post by Team9nine »

I will add one thought, and that is to take a pass occasionally through the shallows to keep ‘em honest. With a dying back deeper weedline, the fish can either go deeper/suspended or shallower. Buck wrote that in less than 8-10 ft of water, cover becomes the adjustment to offset a bad situation, and you might be surprised to find the fish have moved up shallower into the thick of things more like an early spring pattern. Get some weedless baits or topwaters tied on and check the ‘junk’ in the shallows in a few spots to at least rule that option out. At the very least, it might be a good straggler fishing option.
joseph radunz
200 series

Post by joseph radunz »

It’s funny you say that- i did exactly that last Saturday, offered up no takers though. Figured the front that blasted through Friday just had em shut down.
Great minds think alike!! Hehehehe 🤣
Joe
Team9nine
800 series

Post by Team9nine »

:mrgreen:
Hal Standish
700 series

Post by Hal Standish »

Team9nine wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:55 am I will add one thought, and that is to take a pass occasionally through the shallows to keep ‘em honest. With a dying back deeper weedline, the fish can either go deeper/suspended or shallower. Buck wrote that in less than 8-10 ft of water, cover becomes the adjustment to offset a bad situation, and you might be surprised to find the fish have moved up shallower into the thick of things more like an early spring pattern. Get some weedless baits or topwaters tied on and check the ‘junk’ in the shallows in a few spots to at least rule that option out. At the very least, it might be a good straggler fishing option.

Thnaks 99 I 'll give that a go today Its not that I don't' But August give me a chance to go deeper and my mind cannot switch back fast enough when changes are afoot.
Good thread guys really like this room.
Hal
https://www.youtube.com/@halphil3586 8/15/24 .... Muskies (8) PB 47.5" Pike (442) PB 37" LM Bass (147) PB 20" These fish were Caught On 13 different lakes in St. Joseph and Kalamazoo Counties Thank-You ! Buck Perry