Sale pending

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
david powell

Re: Sale pending

Post by david powell »

iF ANYONE IS INTERESTED YAR CRAFT ALSO MAKES A SMALLER VERSION.ITS A GREAT LOOKING BOAT
spoonpluggergino
200 series

Post by spoonpluggergino »

TN Dave
Dave that is nothing wrong to say what you feel, beeing honest is good, some times it gets people in trouble. I am the kind of person I will tell you the way I see things, even if it gets me in trouble. Anyway yes that motor has an hydraulic system, it is really neat. I believe you can install it from 75 HP to 200 HP tiller. Because of this the boat is very manuverable and turns very easy, you can also let go of the tiller handle, it locks in the direction you are going, will not move until you put pressure on the tiller handle. I spend two weeks on Mille Lacs chasing muskie and I see lots of Lunds, Warriors, Ranger Fisherman. The first time I saw a Yar-Craft I had to have one. I love the way it trolls, On Mille Lacs on the south-east end I do not go less than 4 feet due to lots of big boulders. on the south end I will go in 3 feet of water lots of sand. Yar-Craft has another tiller boat 1785-BT with a 75 HP tiller it is a great rig
Hopefully this year I can figure out Mille Lacs it is really tough. The lake has ton of different structure situation, not very deep, holes up to 45 feet. Water color on the clear side 3 to 4 feet. It is a challenging lake, but that is the way I like it. Enough rambling, I am bored working, I am going to Fox Chain O lakes tomorrow. Terry O malley stomping grounds

Gino
Bink
800 series

Post by Bink »

Here is a nice boat for a decent price
http://chautauqua.craigslist.org/boa/1762573171.html

I have also thought about this one, the 151 standared but Im not sure if you can remove the back bench. Not a bad price for a new boat,motor and trailer.
http://www.scoutboats.com/pdfs/Newsletter-Spring-09.pdf
"Spoonpluging is a good way to catch all fish but not the best way to catch any fish