Bill Dance Exposed?

CHAMP
700 series

Bill Dance Exposed?

Post by CHAMP »

Look at this video of bill dance at about the 3.30 min. What do you think just happened . I think that guy over at the right side of the screen just hooked that fish for bill and droped it in the lake ,then bill sets the hook. Do ya'll agree?
David Powell
Steve Craig
JB2

Re: Bill Dance Exposed?

Post by Steve Craig »

I hope not, but what is that guy doing in the water right where he caught the fish??!!!
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
Team9nine
800 series

Post by Team9nine »

Always possible that some of this stuff is “staged” just to get the best content, but probably not common. They’re probably just getting a different camera angle on Bill for some shots. You can see these later in the video where it’s obvious a boat-to-boat shot, or one where Bill is moving by someone filming from shore or in the water. This is just the way they film these things - have forever. Here’s a shot of Glenn Lau filming Al Lindner playing a fish for Al’s TV show back in the 1970s.
28812BD2-99D0-4B8C-9C13-01FF817A3C50.jpeg
28812BD2-99D0-4B8C-9C13-01FF817A3C50.jpeg (234.8 KiB) Viewed 63359 times
Ben Marcos
400 series

Post by Ben Marcos »

A diving cameraman isn't likely to be in good position every time a good fish is caught. Why not "catch" the same fish again if big bucks are at stake to have a successful fishing show? Or even set a hook into a tree, then cut frame. They're producing a quasi fantasy anyhow. I'm sure there's other tricks and secrets.
"Structure situations can be like an old-fashioned prostate exam--the deepest finger receives the initial movement!" Ben Marcos :shock:
TurboJim
250 series

Post by TurboJim »

Seems Fishy to me!! :lol:
1990 Lund16 Pike Special,25hp Yamaha,Garmin 8610SXV,GT-15(15deg),GT36 UHD,LiveScope,Vexilar FL-12
Home of the Hop-R Jigs www.turboanglerfishing.com
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/@turboanglerfishing
Rumble:https://rumble.com/c/TurboAngler
derdly
200 series

Post by derdly »

As a guy who working in outdoor television I can tell 100% that tv shows will do anything for a shot and the right angle.

Including putting fish in the livewell from other lakes then later hooking them to lures to sell them and staging every aspect of the show to make a show.

Modern tv has gotten somewhat better with live broadcast that doesn’t have post production edits.