A couple of doubles on the 3-way!

Hal Standish
700 series

A couple of doubles on the 3-way!

Post by Hal Standish »

Pike and Pike Bass and Pike short clips to the point

These catches were made on the same structure about week apart. I think a I found a contact point

Hal
Thank-You ! Buck Perry
John Bales
JB2

Re: A couple of doubles on the 3-way!

Post by John Bales »

Hal, Cool videos. I would love to look around that deep hump of yours with livescope, especially in november December. John
Hal Standish
700 series

Post by Hal Standish »

John Bales wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:56 pm Hal, Cool videos. I would love to look around that deep hump of yours with livescope, especially in november December. John
Lets plan on it. I'll be there tomorrow,usually Weds or Thurs you really do not have wait till later in the year. This connects very close to two other productive locations very near by.
Tomorrow will be focus on the cast in the areas that have been very productive on the troll. Going to give the Mega Live a work out and a supply of swim jigs

Hal
Thank-You ! Buck Perry
Hal Standish
700 series

Post by Hal Standish »

Hal Standish wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:22 pm
John Bales wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:56 pm Hal, Cool videos. I would love to look around that deep hump of yours with livescope, especially in november December. John
Lets plan on it. I'll be there tomorrow,usually Weds or Thurs you really do not have wait till later in the year. This area connects very close to two other productive locations very near by.
Tomorrow will be focus on the cast in the areas that have been very productive on the troll. Going to give the Mega Live a work out and a supply of swim jigs

Hal
Thank-You ! Buck Perry
John Bales
JB2

Post by John Bales »

Took the boat to the shop this morning for update 34 transducer for the livescope. Also having a great deal of back trouble. Too fat and old is a big part of it. Yesterday I had to cut the day short because of it. Went over to Denny's for a visit because I was close. He said the bluegill are still hanging around the shallows and not out suspended above the thermocline. I still have them spawning in front of the house. Strange. John