Lunker Bass and Multispecies on a Flat Land Reservoir

TurboJim
250 series

Lunker Bass and Multispecies on a Flat Land Reservoir

Post by TurboJim »

I have been Spoonplugging for almost 4 yrs now. I've read and studied the Green Book, advanced material, all the National Spoonpluger News letters on NSOA and watched/studied every video my fellow Spoonpluggers are posting on youtube. Thanks for sharing guys! Finally, everything is coming together and have begun to catch more fish than ever when I do things by the book. Here is a video of a 6lb Bass I caught on my favorite Flat Land lake in New Mexico that used to kick my butt for many years before I learned about Spoonplugging. The best part is that this lake is not known for largemouth bass much less Lunker bass, its a walleye and white bass lake. My hard work is finally paying off.
Thank you Buck!
1990 Lund16 Pike Special,25hp Yamaha,Garmin 8610SXV,GT-15(15deg),GT36 UHD,LiveScope,Vexilar FL-12
Home of the Hop-R Jigs www.turboanglerfishing.com
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/@turboanglerfishing
Rumble:https://rumble.com/c/TurboAngler
MuskyAddict
200 series

Re: Lunker Bass and Multispecies on a Flat Land Reservoir

Post by MuskyAddict »

Thanks for sharing. Once the season opens in MN this will be my first year of work. I can’t wait. In the meantime, mapping structure and finding crappie is my game plan.

Ken
Ken Smith, Minnesota

"If you asked me what I thought was the most important thing we have to master in becoming a great fisherman, I'd have to say it is in our ability to "interpret" the fishing situation"
-Buck Perry
phillip szafranski
200 series

Post by phillip szafranski »

Congratulations on your success and growth as a Spoonplugger. The continued efforts and following the guidelines will allow for greater success. Nice to see and thanks for subscribing to the National Newsletter. Love that water color!!!!!!!!! All the best in your fishing!
Phil
brett
100 series

Post by brett »

Awesome Jim!
John Bales
JB2

Post by John Bales »

Great to see a young man learning. Good effort. John