Absolute Proof Video

A place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
Garry B
200 series

Absolute Proof Video

Post by Garry B »

https://michaeljlindell.com/

This 2 hour video was well worth my time. There is now absolute proof that the November presidential election was stolen by enemies, domestic and foreign. The amount of theft is mind blowing. If 2hrs is too much, start at the 1hour and 8 minute mark and watch to the end.
Steve Craig
JB2

Re: Absolute Proof Video

Post by Steve Craig »

Thanks for posting this Gary!!!
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
Garry B
200 series

Post by Garry B »

Mike Mindell is first and foremost a strong Christian. In this video he presents actual proof of the massive election fraud in the millions of votes and shows how China was the cause of more than 60 % of the electronic votes stolen (switched from Trump to Biden) in collusion with the Democratic party and thousands of traitor accomplices within the US Government who made the theft possible.

Edmund Burke (1729-1797) had it right when he stated that the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men and women to stand by and do nothing.

Mike Mendell is an American Patriot who is trying to right a wrong.

The video is 2 hours long, and I would suggest starting at the 1hour and 8-minute mark to the end, where the theft evidence is shown in detail. Afterwards watch the first hour.
beckman44
700 series

Post by beckman44 »

I thought this was one site I wouldn't have to read about politics. Yuck. Lets leave it to fishing guys.
Garry B
200 series

Post by Garry B »

The Pub is a place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
jwt
800 series

Post by jwt »

His name is Mike Lindell, not Mike Mindell, and he is a business man who invented and hawks "MyPillow" on TV. He has no background or credentials to justify what he says. He is part of the misinformation/disinformation problem and has been suspended from Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Not exactly a reliable source of information.

I concur with Beckman44, i.e. this is a fishing forum and should be free from politics; especially the 2020 election. That will lead to heated arguments and bitterness. I never ask a fish if it is a Democrat or a Republican.
Steve Craig
JB2

Post by Steve Craig »

""He is part of the misinformation/disinformation problem and has been suspended from Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Not exactly a reliable source of information.""

And James, that is YOUR opinion.
My take is quite different.
What must be asked is WHY has he been suspended??? Did you even watch the video?
I saw zero misinformation/disinformation in it. In fact quite the opposite.
The only one putting out disinformation and misinformation is the so-called news media.
It is sad that this guy is not allowed to put out his message on those outlets and has to resort to this type of thing in the country.
At least allow him his 1st Amendment Right to Free Speech, and allow all of us to decide what we want to believe.
There was a time when we all could do that, but it is slowly and incrementally being taken away from us. Both are starting to be suppressed.
And that is MY opinion.
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
yaaintdeadyet
250 series

Post by yaaintdeadyet »

My impression was inline with beckman's when first reading the topic of this post. Yet Garry's recognition of what a "Pub" is about brought this article to mind after reading jwt's response. The article regards and repaints the body of the Lindell video with fact. NTD, https://www.ntd.com/ ,is a fine news site by the way.

Admittedly when fishin' there isn't always catchin'. Such is my lot at least. Thus when sharing a boat or shoreline the topics of conversation are sometimes controversial. Most often of the nickel and dime variety. Yet none are generated to be contentious or combative. Just as this forum is based in Spoonpluggin principles with fishing as the primary focus. "Reel" time on the water for me is more about the company I keep and the reason's, goals, we're in the same boat

By the way should I post in the General Discussion or Spoonplugging 101 arena's regarding the when, where, what with and how often ya got to take leak when in your boat?
Ya say life's tough, ya say ya got life figured out. Well, Ya aint dead yet.
John Bales
JB2

Post by John Bales »

Differences of opinions and believes can be a great way to loose a friend if it is taken too far, although in this great country, we have a right to express our thoughts without loosing our heads. I love fishing with Mr. Duplex. Thanks to Mr. Perry for allowing us to speak the same language and make friends and learn from each and every one of them. Jim and I are complete opposites in some subjects and we know not to take it too far as to not be friends.
As far as how many times I piss out of a boat in a day, it's more than most so you know that much. Deb wants me to write a book on my shit stories and now you know that also. I could fill a bar and talk for hours and keep them laughing for the whole evening. When it comes to the body getting rid of the shit and piss, John Zaborney always said a man's got to do what a man's got to do, and that's the end of the story.
My main goal in life is my family and fishing. Mr. Perry taught us to share what we know and show our catches and memories with pics so others know that they can do this too. The proof is in the pics. I feel that Mr. Perry is owed my continued efforts to help others do this and get better at it. So in a few weeks you can expect to see me and my buddies I fish with holding some more nice fish to show how easy this really is if you are willing to put in the effort.
Did you ever notice that there can be a great fishing report and it gets very little attention. But when a guy gets a new depth finder or wants to know what depth finder to buy, the forum lights up on fire? Its about catching the fish on this forum. It's about posting those pics and sharing what you did so others can benefit and get better. It's about the learning and the sharing. Thank You Mr. Perry. John
Duplex

Post by Duplex »

Bill,

You and I are generally on the same page, but I've got to disagree with you here. Garry should be allowed to post because now we know who is spreading the lies and misinformation. I've always considered Mike Lindell a fraud and a charlatan. But after viewing Garry's post, it absolutely confirms my opinion 100%! Start the video at 00:1 and you'll absolutely agree with me.

A few facts, however, were left out about Lindell and the video: "Before showing the film (a paid infomercial) on Friday, the network ran an extensive disclaimer that described Mr. Lindell as “solely and exclusively responsible for its content,” and noted that “this program is not the product of OAN’s reporting” and was “presented at this time as opinions only.” YouTube took down “Absolute Proof” on Friday, saying it violated the company’s presidential election integrity policy, which prohibits false claims that widespread fraud, errors or glitches changed the outcome of the vote.

OAN ran the disclaimer because they didn't want to get sued for libel.

Smartmatic and Dominion are currently suing Fox News, Rudy Giuliani, Lou Dobbs, and Sidney Powell among others, for libel. Mike Lindell has been warned that he will be next. This video should help with their case. So thanks again for sharing, Garry.

And JWT, you deserve a shout out for your post:
jwt wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:20 pm His name is Mike Lindell, not Mike Mindell, and he is a business man who invented and hawks "MyPillow" on TV. He has no background or credentials to justify what he says. He is part of the misinformation/disinformation problem and has been suspended from Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Not exactly a reliable source of information.
But since when do these conspiracy theorists care about facts? As Buck would say, "Knowledge is the Key". At least for some of us.

Take care and stay safe because covid is real. That's a fact!

Jim

P.S. Get ready for March 4th. It's less than a month away.
site admin
Site Admin

Post by site admin »

I took a break from everything (including here) for the past two weeks.
Yiks, looks like i missed a few things! First time I'm seeing this post. I'm going back into hibernation until we get open water!
Taking a break from mainstream media, feels good!
Neil Toland
200 series

Post by Neil Toland »

on the boat pissing issue, I am considering getting a whiffle bat and cutting the ends off for one guy that gets in my boat.... I swear he hits the floor more than the jug... and he thinks its just so funny!
jwt
800 series

Post by jwt »

yaaintdeadyet
By the way should I post in the General Discussion or Spoonplugging 101 arena's regarding the when, where, what with and how often ya got to take leak when in your boat?
I've never had anyone pee in my boat. They usually use a pee bottle or over the side. :lol:
Neil Toland
200 series

Post by Neil Toland »

guess as you age you sometimes dribble... I went so far as to customize the jug for this guy cause he said the edges were to rough for his thingy... and he still makes a mess.

Sometimes after a day on the water it isn't just the catches you remember.
TN_Explorer
250 series

Post by TN_Explorer »

Neil Toland wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:34 pm guess as you age you sometimes dribble... I went so far as to customize the jug for this guy cause he said the edges were to rough for his thingy... and he still makes a mess.

Sometimes after a day on the water it isn't just the catches you remember.
So I guess it's the releases? :lol: