ISO: Boat

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
JoesDaughter

ISO: Boat

Post by JoesDaughter »

I’m in search of our first fishing boat. I have no real requirements other than it needs to float :lol:

Looking to put a 10 hp motor on it (that my dad is going to give me.)

I’m going to be fishing Brookville, IN and Ceaser’s Creek, OH with my sons who are 6 and 4 years old. We live in Northern KY.

All offers are welcome but if your in the 5 figure $$$$ range, that might be too rich for my blood.

Thanks!
Susan Alig
(Joe Cinadr’s Daughter)
Gobi
200 series

Re: ISO: Boat

Post by Gobi »

Susan,

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/alumac ... id=1272704

You can find one of these locally at any dealer for quite a bit less than the MRSP on academy, add a used trailer and you have a fishing machine
shibs - from GR, MI
[Beware of the guy with 1 rod and a 200 spoonplug]
JoesDaughter

Post by JoesDaughter »

Thanks StockRex - like most things these days, looks to be out of stock anywhere close to me. Great idea and price point though!
Gobi
200 series

Post by Gobi »

Sorry, they have them in stock in AL and west in Gulfport/Biloxi when I was last there.
Maybe you can make a road trip :-)

I am going to get one similar for a river boat,
how about getting a small light jon boat for a few hundred dollars for now to get fishing?
shibs - from GR, MI
[Beware of the guy with 1 rod and a 200 spoonplug]
JoesDaughter

Post by JoesDaughter »

StockRex -

Yep that sounds good too. Limit supply around me. Been searching... was hoping this post put a bug in people’s ear if they know of anyone.

And a road trip sounds great! My company has an office in Huntsville so I have many friends/colleagues down in AL.
Geezer
400 series

Post by Geezer »

just found a Troller boat with 8HP honda on facebook marketplace, in eastern Ohio

a lot of fish have been caught in Troller boats

dan Imhoff