Structure vs Cover Part 2

Steve Craig
JB2

Structure vs Cover Part 2

Post by Steve Craig »

Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
John Bales
JB2

Re: Structure vs Cover Part 2

Post by John Bales »

I have to make a few comments on this last video. It is difficult to make statements that may go against the grain of Mr. Perry's teachings but if you fish enough, there are exceptions to the rule. If you are so narrow minded in the way that you do things or close your mind to learning something new that may help you to understand or see something not previously seen, then you put limitations on yourself. Bucks guidelines are there to keep us fishing correctly at all times. It is only the basics of fishing and he admits that there is a lot more to learn. Already having good spoonplugging knowledge (a good troller), will allow a person to weed out the things that will get you off track. For someone new, the things that Don mentioned coming from other sources can and will get you off track to becoming a great fisherman. I have more to say but heading out the door right now to go fishing before the ice comes on in a few days. John
John Bales
JB2

Post by John Bales »

Have decided not to post my thoughts on a couple of statements Don made on this last video. Sometimes it is best to just appreciate and not say anything. Take Care. John
jwt
800 series

Post by jwt »

With you on that John. Same here with respect to the misconception and misunderstanding of stratification and the thermocline, which Buck touched on in a very simplistic way.