Part Two

Steve Craig
JB2

Part Two

Post by Steve Craig »

Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
dd22

Re: Part Two

Post by dd22 »

Why has Don never participated on this forum? Maybe send one of his articles to the National?
Seems quite odd. I NEVER heard Buck mention his name at all at any of the jamboree's back in the day.
Danny Duckman
Bink
800 series

Post by Bink »

dd22 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:46 am Why has Don never participated on this forum? Maybe send one of his articles to the National?
Seems quite odd. I NEVER heard Buck mention his name at all at any of the jamboree's back in the day.
Danny Duckman
Dd22
I’m a bit confused by you post!!! You have been signed up on this site since 2005 and your fist post 13 years later is to question if someone else has participated on this form? Why does it matter? We basically have about 10 guys that post here.
"Spoonpluging is a good way to catch all fish but not the best way to catch any fish
Sonny
200 series

Post by Sonny »

A lot of the old spoonpluggers do not belong to this forum, as to the reason, i cannot say. I have lost touch with most of the old club members over the last 20 years or so. I thought maybe some would be on here, but doesn't seem to be so. I guess they just keep to themselves. Too bad, because there is a lot of knowledge not being shared. [from their personal experience]. I am talking mostly in my home area.

Sonny