brooklyn park minnesota

A place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
Bink
800 series

brooklyn park minnesota

Post by Bink »

Anyone live near there?
"Spoonpluging is a good way to catch all fish but not the best way to catch any fish
joseph radunz
200 series

Re: brooklyn park minnesota

Post by joseph radunz »

I live about 45 minutes from there. You gonna be in the area?
Bink
800 series

Post by Bink »

Looking at a boat there just seeing if anyone is close enought to take a look for me. I would pay
for their time. Just want to make sure the transom is not soft and there's no huge holes in the bottom.
RANGER V1600 TILLER $275
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/b ... 24317.html
"Spoonpluging is a good way to catch all fish but not the best way to catch any fish
joseph radunz
200 series

Post by joseph radunz »

Looks nice, especially for 275$. I'd love to check it out for you but I'm super busy the rest of this week. I'd hate to have you miss out on a boat due to my schedule. If you can wait till next week I can certainly help you out. How you gonna get it home? Float it down the Mississippi? No motor or trailer! Let me know if its still around next week or you haven't found some other help and I'll see what I can do for you. Good luck
Bink
800 series

Post by Bink »

joseph radunz wrote:Looks nice, especially for 275$. I'd love to check it out for you but I'm super busy the rest of this week. I'd hate to have you miss out on a boat due to my schedule. If you can wait till next week I can certainly help you out. How you gonna get it home? Float it down the Mississippi? No motor or trailer! Let me know if its still around next week or you haven't found some other help and I'll see what I can do for you. Good luck
Thank Joseph! Going to look at one closer tonight so hopefully I won't have to drive all they way up there but iv been looking for that boat all summer and very rarely see them for sale.
Thanks again
joseph radunz
200 series

Post by joseph radunz »

Anytime, like I said if you still need help next week let me know. Good luck with the other boat.
John Bales
JB2

Post by John Bales »

I have fished out of one and it seemed great but that was a long time ago. Mine is going to the grave with me. John