Structure fishing Debut show

site admin
Site Admin

Structure fishing Debut show

Post by site admin »

Since no one has posted a video in several months... Here's a link to the full episode as it aired on Comcast Sportsnet Chicago:
And yes... the background music track was too high.. it has been corrected!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYuAKMFhm8E
indianabass
250 series

Re: Structure fishing Debut show

Post by indianabass »

Congratulation, Jim! It must be very exciting to get what amounts to alot of work on your behalf turned into an actual TV broadcast. I hope you create a firestorm of eager sportsmen with your efforts. We all know this is a time of year that most of us start to develop a fever to get out.

The only constructive criticism I would offer up would be to implement a microphone nearby so we can better hear you at a consistent volume.

Well done, you have a gift for teaching and a passion to show others facts that can make them better anglers. Buck says that the satisfaction in fishing comes through sharing and teaching others.

Andy Jagger
site admin
Site Admin

Post by site admin »

Thanks Andy...

And a couple people mentioned the microphone. It will be in the arsenal for this season!
Consigliere

Post by Consigliere »

Allen Der segment was priceless!

Great show! Disappointed I will not be able to see the rest of it up here in Canada.
foulpole18

Post by foulpole18 »

Love the show! Any chance you can post full episodes for those of us not in the viewing area?
site admin
Site Admin

Post by site admin »

YES!

I don't want them available to the general public right now, as I'm working on the show getting picked up by a nationwide cable outlet.
BUT... I will share them with all Spoonpluggers!! I will upload them on youtube (unlisted link). So if you want to see the shows, send me an email and i will forward you the link!!
email me at: shell@spoonplugger.net