Using the message board as a tool

Basic movements,control/tools, structure,weather/water, presentation lures, lake types, mapping, mental aspects
John Bales
JB2

Using the message board as a tool

Post by John Bales »

Jim Shell did a great job setting this board up. Anyone who is interested in becoming a better spoonplugger can ask any question and very likely get the answer from someone on this board. This can be valuable information for a new spoonplugger. When I started back in the early 70's, there was not a spoonplugging club or anyone that we could ask a question to. We had years and years of struggles in getting better. Many have no idea how valuable this is. It can save you years of struggling just by asking a question.
Another part of this forum that is great is that we can share our catches with the guys. Taking pictures is part of the satisfaction of fishing. Besides that, you can show the wife that you really went fishing and caught something too.
Jim, I really like how you broke things up in catagories. This is going to be great. We need the guys to get to talking on here because it wont be long and we will be on the water instead of dreaming about it. Thanks again Jim for setting this up for all of us to share fishing information. John
Bill Patterson

Board layout

Post by Bill Patterson »

I'll agree with John that this board is laid out with a lot of forethought. Makes it easy to find old posts on a particular subject. Thanks a million, Jim!