Instant Messages?

A place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
joseph radunz
200 series

Instant Messages?

Post by joseph radunz »

I was just thinking as I read over some posts, since I can read who is online, on the forum at the same time that I am- is it possible to set up a section on the forum so that users who are online at the same time can IM each other? I don't know if this is even possible or if anyone would even have an interest in doing that but it seems to me that that would be a good way for members to communicate whithout having to personal message someone and wait extended periods of time for a response, sort of chat room style thing. What do you guys think?
Fran Myers
JB1

Re: Instant Messages?

Post by Fran Myers »

Joe,

There are forums that have IM others that don't. It just depends on what people want. Up until now no one has asked for it. We have a chat room and that didn't last long. Also it depends on cost too. I'm not sure if this provider offers chat.

Btw...
My work schedule is waay different now. Expect you to be available.... ;-)
Fran Myers
joseph radunz
200 series

Re: Instant Messages?

Post by joseph radunz »

howdy fran,
Glad to hear that your schedule will make you more available, Maybe we can actually get in the same boat! :lol: Warm up that john boat of yours and lets go pick some fish outta the river up here. Got a new job and have been doing four tens out of town in duluth. So I am usually home late thurs night. Three day weekends! Waiting for your Call - Joe