No winners

A place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
Steve Craig
JB2

No winners

Post by Steve Craig »

I see Jim has locked the other thread, and we were just starting to get along!

"HOPE THEY ALL QUIT ON YOU."

So now you not only want them to have no work, but me too!
All capital letters mean you are screaming at me, so I take your comment as a hateful response. Attack the messenger.....

But at least I see you finally got into the the early pages of the Bill. :mrgreen:
But, you need to read a little further.

Not going to happen. Where are they going to go? Real unemployment is over 11% and now rising. Even higher here in AZ.
I will probably start another company so I can keep them going. When they reach 20 hours on one job, I can run them through the other company for 20 hours there. That is until BO figures this out and stops it with more regulation.

The only good thing from all this is that most of the illegals have gone BACK to Mexico due to no work. Huge exodus here going on.
The hospitals have now started to open their own 1-2 doctor clinics here, so when people bring their kids in to the emergency with a runny nose, they send them to the clinic for care. That way they are not turning them away, and the best part is at the clinic, they have to PAY.
No more free stuff and the hospital gets to stop from going under, and also use the Emergency for what it was designed for.

Here is another good one for you all to chew on...........
Just got a letter from Femma a couple weeks ago. It seems they deem my property is in a "flood plain".
Why? Because i live along a huge DRY WASH!
They took Google Earth pics of everyones property all along the Verde River drainage and all its tributaries. Called the Verde River Flood Hazard Assessment Study.
Went to the meeting last night. Had to prove to these morons that a pic from above doesnt show ELEVATIONS! My house is on a hill 90 feet above that dry wash.
They have all dry washes colored in with real pretty blue for 100 year flood and pink along the edges for the 1% that MIGHT get flooded in a 100 year flood.
If your dwelling is in either........now wait for it.............you HAVE to buy flood insurance!
If you refuse? Femma goes to your lender and REQUIRES them to buy the insurance and pass the cost on to you!
But I live in a flood plain and no insurance will sell me insurance, is what many there said.
No problem says Femma.......There will be a Government EXCHANGE set up for you or your lender to buy that insurance from!
Where have we heard this before?
Sounds just like Obamacare applied to flood insurance.
We live in the DESERT here. All (you would call them creeks) are dry washes unless we get a quick downpour and they will come up quick and go back down quick. Usually minutes. My huge dry wash came up during a 100 year flood in 1993. It came up a whopping 4 feet for a few hours!!!!
Not even close to the blue areas on their maps.
So, just another way for the feds to "take" our money and force us to buy something we dont even need. But Chief Justice Judge Roberts has deemed the feds can do that now.
Fortunately for me, I was able to make the head guy pull up an elevation map on his computer, of my property so he could see I was far above that flood plain area. They are writing me a waiver, so my lender doesnt buy the insurance. Others are not so lucky/Blessed.
Still have to notify my lender however, as they have already been contacted by Femma.
Just alot of unnecessary paper work.
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

Re: No winners

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

Typical... well then JIM, Be Sure to let Every American U know that since there are No Winners... Then YOU are ALL Losers... see how that goes 4 ya! We sure as Hell have Plenty of Whiners, on the Right... We Lost, so we want to Secede .. Again.. & Most (being Damn Near ALL) of the States that have petitioned to Secede Receive more Federal Dollars than the rest... What!! OOPS, Oh Crap, the Right looks Stupid Again! & again, & again, etc....
Knowledge is the Key to Success! Sharing it is Part of that Success! IN~Spoonplugger.
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

Now.. Steve.. your Over-Reaction to his Post, invited that Response... attacking the messenger?! lol! & now U are all over the place... & name calling... guessin' that is just how you are?! lol
Knowledge is the Key to Success! Sharing it is Part of that Success! IN~Spoonplugger.
Fran Myers
JB1

Post by Fran Myers »

I'm not enjoying this thread. I think if your not posting about fishing (even in the Pub) you're wasting your time.
Fran Myers
Steve Craig
JB2

Post by Steve Craig »

No problem on my end Fran......It says the Pub is for anything but fishing.

I am not making this crap up.
Just posting what is in the Bill!
If you dont like it, it is too late. already the law of the land.
Ask your doctor what he thinks of this law.
Dont believe me........look it up for yourself. It takes about 2-3 months to read the bill, if you can understand all the lawyer-ese. Longer if you need help.

So now my doctor will be calling a plumber on Super Bowl Sunday to unclog his drains because he is having a big party.

Finally finds one that will come out and in about 10 minutes has all the drains running free!
Doc says to plumber just let me know how much I owe you now and I'll pay you right now cash.

Plumber say $200!

Doc says WOW! It only took you 10 minutes to get all drains running. I'm a Doctor and I dont make that kind of money!

Plumber says well when I was a doctor, I didnt make that kind of money either!!!! :mrgreen:

Alot of Doctors will be turning to other ways to make a buck!

Not to worry Fran, I am done here.
Fran Myers
JB1

Post by Fran Myers »

I know what it says about posting in 'The Pub'. I didn't touch anyone's post nor take a position. I am saying I'm really starting to get uncomfortable. That's all.
Fran Myers
Steve Craig
JB2

Post by Steve Craig »

If it bothers you that much, just lock her up like Jim did.
It wont bother me any. we are good.

Like I said, I am done here. I got to go kill a troublesome lion for a rancher here. so will be gone for a while, unless I find a signal for my smart phone. Wont be fishing for a while until the deed is done.
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

Fine w/me as well, Fran! Hell yea, we're Good! :mrgreen:
indianabass
250 series

Post by indianabass »

Sometimes you have to get uncomfortable to overcome what is not right.
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

Exactly! :mrgreen: