well, looks like we win!

A place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
r.david powell

Re: well, looks like we win!

Post by r.david powell »

STEVE YOU ARE WRONG IT IS JUST AS I POSTED. WE ALSO HAVE ACCOUNTANTS I SPOKE WITH THEM THIS MORNING AND THEY SAID I AM TOTALLY CORRECT.IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 50 EMPLOYEES AND YOU ARE CUTTING THERE HOURS TO ONLY 29 HOURS / WK YOU ARE DOING THEM WRONG. HOPE THEY ALL QUIT ON YOU.
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

I Agree Steve... we do not agree & most likely never will on this.. I have seen comments made as though they have been taken straight out of the Republican 'Hand Book'...& those same Statements that have been discredited in my point of view. I will leave this thread to pass, if allowed.. we had to put up w/the Previous Admin for 8 years... & now it is your turn.. we shall see in 2016 where we are.. & where we are heading. Best Wishes... Back to Spoonplugging. Marty :mrgreen:
Knowledge is the Key to Success! Sharing it is Part of that Success! IN~Spoonplugger.
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

1 more Point that I hope is easy 4 every1 to See... Text forums can be very difficult to 'communicate' one's point/thought/belief/intent... & can easily get out of hand, quickly.. as is evident here. Understanding & /or especially following thought process becomes less than Clear, leading to mis-interpretation of statements..
Knowledge is the Key to Success! Sharing it is Part of that Success! IN~Spoonplugger.
site admin
Site Admin

Post by site admin »

Ok folks... time to shut down this thread!
If you want to start another one, please do, but time to give this one a rest!

Marty.... There are NO winners!