Some stuff for sale

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
John Bales
JB2

Some stuff for sale

Post by John Bales »

Anyone know what a stubcaster fishing rod is? I have two of them for sale. They are antiques for sure. I also have a clearwater classic(my original) zercom flasher for sale for those too stubborn to change to the new stuff. Also I have a Buck Perry trolling rod that Terry said was one of those that Mr. Perry sold in California. Terry had one but it got lost in shipping from when he moved from Chicago to North Carolina. The rod appears to be hollow glass and is a brown color. I traded a guy 30 years ago for it thinking it may be worth something back then. It had a Fluger Supreme on it and I have never used it. I traded a brand new 109 and a new trolling rod for it way back then. I need to clean out my garage and right now I could be on one of those shows where you just cant walk through the garage because of stuff I just cant throw away. One of the stubcaster rods has a neat reel on it with some fancy drawings on the reel. 30-50 for the stubcasters. The clearwater classic I will get rid of for 40bucks. The Buck Perry rod and reel will sell for 80. Plus what ever shipping costs are. Thats it for now till I trip over something else. John
Steve Craig
JB2

Re: Some stuff for sale

Post by Steve Craig »

This what your Stubcaster looks like?
If it is, there is a guy wanting to buy them on Ebay. If you are interested, i will give you his link?

Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
Steve Craig
JB2

Post by Steve Craig »

Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
phillip szafranski
200 series

Post by phillip szafranski »

John,

Is the Buck Rod a pistol grip?
Phil
John Bales
JB2

Post by John Bales »

Hi Phil, Yes it has a pistol grip made of cork. The handle tightens up on the metal ferrel on the end of the blank. John