Anyone have sj pics?

Basic movements,control/tools, structure,weather/water, presentation lures, lake types, mapping, mental aspects
Bassdawgie

Anyone have sj pics?

Post by Bassdawgie »

Does anyone have a pic of the "SJ" jump lure that Buck used to market? In all my many hours of researching Spoonplugging, i have yet to see one of these.Pics of any other discontinued Buck Perry lures or equipment would be appreciated as well..Merry Christmas to all..Dwight
Steve Craig
JB2

Re: Anyone have sj pics?

Post by Steve Craig »

I'll be happy to post a couple of pics for you Dwight, as soon as I get back home. In Las Vegas right now with my Daughter and Granddaughters. Will be home tomorrow night.
Steve
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
Steve Craig
JB2

Post by Steve Craig »

Here you go Dwight. Sorry it took so long to post.
The one on the far right is a TopWater Spoonplug
Next to it is a Weedless Spoonplug
And the two on the far left are SJ Spoonplugs, one facing up and one facing down.
As you can see, they are pretty much a weedless SP with the belly filled with lead and no weed guard wire.
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
Bassdawgie

Post by Bassdawgie »

Thanks, Steve, just what i was looking for! Had heard of these, but had never seen one. Thanks to all of of you guys who offered to send me one, i am again amazed and humbled by the generosity and willingness to share information and even lures by these Spoonpluggers. You don't get that at B.A.S.S!Thanks, Dwight