outdoors...

A place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
Steve Craig
JB2

outdoors...

Post by Steve Craig »

Will post a report of my trip to Bartlett when I get back from a fast trip to Idaho. I think you all will like the pics I got.

Gotta go pick up a new truck from Dave Smith Motors. Flying up there in the morning and driving it back to AZ. I always save $8000 to $14,000 per rig by buying at this wholesale dealer. My wifes Tahoe was stolen while it was parked in Phoenix and it was finally found just north of the mexican border, trashed,all seat ripped out, and full of dirt, and drug residue. Guess they needed it worse than me.

Will talk when I get back on Sunday.
Steve
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
DouglasBush

Re: JB2 Catch

Post by DouglasBush »

Why on earth would you want to shoot and skin one of God's beautiful creatures like a mountain lion? You can't eat it. Killing animals "for fun"..?????
It isn't bothering you...why don't you leave it alone? :x
I can think of a lot of PEOPLE who need to be shot, but killing wildlife and then bragging with a big grin doesn't show me anything.
Why don't you try to kill it in hand to hand combat...and see how that works out
Just my opinion, as usual, and ZERO reply is necessary.
(by the way any comments about "it is dangerous to the little children" are equally as absurd).
Steve Craig
JB2

Post by Steve Craig »

Douglas,
You are sure making one of Bucks points that he used to talk about all the time.
" you cant tell someone that dont know, they dont know!

It is glaringly apparent that you ignorance is shining brightly here. And like Buck told me once,
"nothing wrong with being ignorant, it just means you dont know enough about a situation or a subject, AT THIS TIME"!!!!

But an open minded person can be taught. If you are an open minded person, then I can try to teach you the why's and answer your questions. If you are not........
Then refer back to my first statement, and we will leave it at that.
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
TN Dave
100 series

Post by TN Dave »

Steve,

Don't know about a reply from Douglas. However, I would guess that the hunting of the varmits in Arizona is similar to the problem with coyotes we have in Tennessee.

When the coyote first arrived in the area it was watched with curiosity. Unfortunately, with no natural predator of the coyote, it quickly turned into a nuisance killing farm animals, wild life of all kinds and domestic pets. The coyote is now a big problem with no effective solution in sight.

TN Dave
DouglasBush

Post by DouglasBush »

Steve Craig wrote:Douglas,
You are sure making one of Bucks points that he used to talk about all the time.
" you cant tell someone that dont know, they dont know!
It is glaringly apparent that you ignorance is shining brightly here. And like Buck told me once,
"nothing wrong with being ignorant, it just means you dont know enough about a situation or a subject, AT THIS TIME"!!!!
But an open minded person can be taught. If you are an open minded person, then I can try to teach you the why's and answer your questions. If you are not........
Then refer back to my first statement, and we will leave it at that.
Attachments
Picture of How Much I Care.jpg
Picture of How Much I Care.jpg (14.71 KiB) Viewed 896 times