Spoonplugging Equipment for sale

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
Duplex

Spoonplugging Equipment for sale

Post by Duplex »

Spoonpluggers,

Rich Schaeffer is a former member of the Illinois Spoonpluggers who suffered a heart attack and can no longer fish. He's had to sell his boat and is now selling all his Spoonplugging equipment. Rich says all the stuff is in good shape and he's looking to sell it cheap: rods, reels, and lures. If you're interested, give him a call at: 708-447-4503 or call him on his cell at: 708-837-0075. Rich lives in Lyons, IL. Thanks,

Jim
madporra
250 series

Re: Spoonplugging Equipment for sale

Post by madporra »

Hi there, sorry to hear about this, wow how this could happen to any of us and take this passion away from us in a twinkling of an eye.

Does anyone have an email address for the family member or friend who is selling his items? I would like to see what they have left, I would like to get some goodies up here to South Africa so I can try them out.

I almost sent a text message now (our time 11h30am), and remembered at the last minute that it's probably 2am there in the US - whew! #-o

My email addresses are:
madporra@yahoo.co.uk OR
madporrapaul@gmail.com

Many thanks!
Paul
Duplex

Re: Spoonplugging Equipment for sale

Post by Duplex »

Paul,

The remainder of Rich's lures/equipment was purchased by the Illinois Spoonpluggers. Not to worry though, items come up on this site all the time. Just keep watching.

Jim