Depth Finders and Flasher Unit for Sale

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
picaso66

Depth Finders and Flasher Unit for Sale

Post by picaso66 »

I am selling a few depth finders and a flasher unit, all pulled from working spoonplugging rigs.

The Zercom LCF 40 Flasher Unit (S/N 5899811) with the original transducer. This was pulled right off the working spoonplugging setup of the late Spoonplugging Instructor Rocky Bridges, who many of you know. I don't have a need for it anymore, and I would like for it to end up in the hands of a spoonplugger, who will know how to use it.

I am asking $250 for that unit.

I am selling two other units.. One of them is the LCD depth finder that was also on Rocky's boat and is the same one Terry O'Malley had on his boat. It is an Eagle Ultra III 3D. It comes fully functional right from the rig, and comes with the transducer and also comes with the speed wheel accessory.

I am asking $75 for that unit and all accessories.

I am also selling a Humminbird 727 setup. It comes with 2 transducers (bought an extra one), and also comes with the optional GPS unit that hooks to it for that capability. I spent about $400 in total on this setup.

I am asking $175 for that unit and all accessories.

I am willing to negotiate and entertain any fair offers for these. I wanted to post them here before I stuck them out into the public on ebay. All units were working 100% on the boats.

Thanks,
-Stephen

sg@nsoa.info