FLATLAND RES.#1

Basic movements,control/tools, structure,weather/water, presentation lures, lake types, mapping, mental aspects
david powell

FLATLAND RES.#1

Post by david powell »

Home study course Vol.6 lake types page 23 figure 26.Does anyone fish in a resevoir such as this one.If so please go into detail of how you work it,and where do you catch the BASS at.Water color and depths,where at what season.Any and all comments will be appreciated.
Bink
800 series

Re: FLATLAND RES.#1

Post by Bink »

David
Can you scan the pages and post them on here I don't have them.
"Spoonpluging is a good way to catch all fish but not the best way to catch any fish
david powell

Post by david powell »

Lake
Attachments
eeeeeeeeeeeeee 007.JPG
eeeeeeeeeeeeee 007.JPG (179.65 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
Bink
800 series

Post by Bink »

David thanks for the scan
Image[/URL]
"Spoonpluging is a good way to catch all fish but not the best way to catch any fish
John Bales
JB2

Post by John Bales »

Where you have the red dots, there are no breaklines. The total area where you have the dots will be void of fish. The channel runs straight in all of these areas. The breaks and breaklines plus the deepest water in the area wil all be in the area where the channel makes a bend. The best spots will be where the channel comes in closest to the shorline. You begin your trolling near the shorline and work out to where the channel swings in the closest. The migration of the fish may not get far from the channel for a good part of the season. John PS. Bink, You may be looking at the inside bends between them and the shoreline as being bars. They are not. It is just a big flat.
Bink
800 series

Post by Bink »

John
I agree I was just saying you have to look at those areas to make sure they are straight if you can find a spot in those areas that is not straight you might find some fish.

Bink