Camera System...

A place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
Fran Myers
JB1

Camera System...

Post by Fran Myers »

Only 14 Days Left....

Couple of years ago I bought a multiple camera system. I have tried getting GoPro's to work but I never really got it. So I purchased a portable, wireless, 4-Camera system. It's called the Flightcam360

I was never really able to get it to work either. I had put 3 cameras on the boat during our last Lake Erie trip. The sound didn't work (separate mic battery completely drained) and only got one of the cameras working. I was greatly disappointed. As it turned out, I got 90 minutes of video. There is one 20 minute segment showing Mark and I catching 2 doubles and a couple of single Smallmouth. Despite no sound, the video is great.

I was messing around with the video and put it on YouTube for Private Use. I need to redo it and then I will post it for everyone. ANYWAY....

A few weeks ago in the last box of stuff to go to Africa, I sent the camera system because Howard said he'd get it going. I told him about it, the trouble I was having, and was thinking about not bringing it. I thought Howard would blow a gasket. "You must send it. I will figure it out."

I am happy to report that Howard has the camera system fully functional, has learned the systems limitations, and is very excited to get on the water. So...

We will have many cameras, including more video cameras. I can wait to share my trip with all of you.
Fran Myers