Happy New Year

A place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
Fran Myers
JB1

Happy New Year

Post by Fran Myers »

I've been kind of scarce lately but I am not gone. Things at work have been a bit crazy and I don't have much extra time. There are a lot of things that are going on but hopefully 2014 will be better than the last.

I can't help feel deeply saddened by the recent loss of Mike Moran. Even more than important than losing an Instructor, Mike was a great guy and I'll miss him.

Despite fishing more in 2013 than I have in a long time, except for one notable exception, my catches were less than previous years. Both in size and numbers. For 2014 it won't take much to have a better catch. But I did learn a lot and I am a much more knowledgeable than I was in 2012. So 2013 wasn't so bad.

I look forward to reading everyone's posts and seeing you at the outings.

Good morning Everyone!
Fran
Fran Myers
brett
100 series

Re: Happy New Year

Post by brett »

Good morning Fran! I woke up this morning thinking about ice out and all the great fishing that Spring will hopefully bring. Granted it's less than 10 degrees here and winter is far from over, but nothing wrong with a New Year to bring a little excitement for a new fishing season!

Here in IL we will be getting ready for the Winter (Spring?) seminar on March 29th. More info will be posted soon. I very much look forward to seeing everyone there to help kick off the 2014 fishing season!
Steve Craig
JB2

Re: Happy New Year

Post by Steve Craig »

Good morning Fran. Good to hear from you. Happy New Year.
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!