Livewell Description/Advertisement

A place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
Kevin McClure

Livewell Description/Advertisement

Post by Kevin McClure »

Please see attached photo for context

While this has to do with fishing, I decided to post this in the pub as I thought it might be better received by those that don't have the strange sense of humor that I have. I found this Description/Advertisement for a livewell at a popular outdoor website. It reminded me of those folks that lead us to believe that a fish gets wiser as it gets older and other such nonsense. After I stopped laughing, all I could wonder is how did they know the fish found it comfortable? Did they actually do a survey or interview the fish? Do 4 out of 5 fish actually prefer this livewell over other livewells? You get the point.

Have a great weekend everybody! Kevin
Attachments
Livewell Advertisement.jpg
Livewell Advertisement.jpg (390.19 KiB) Viewed 1546 times
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

Re: Livewell Description/Advertisement

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

When your catch is already stressed out over being caught, U want him/her to at least be comfortable!! Otherwise there are all those therapy sessions, visits to the Fish Shrink, etc.etc...! :lol: LMAO!
Knowledge is the Key to Success! Sharing it is Part of that Success! IN~Spoonplugger.
Kevin McClure

Re: Livewell Description/Advertisement

Post by Kevin McClure »

Marty, Way to funny! Never thought about the professional consequences. The uncomfortable fish may skip the shrink and retain a lawyer. :lol: