problems posting?

A place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
site admin
Site Admin

problems posting?

Post by site admin »

A couple of people mentioned some problems posting. I'm not aware of any issues currently. I was experiencing some problems a few weeks back. I updated some of the program file and since then (for me) seems to be ok. If someone is experiencing problems now, please let me know what they are.

Thanks... Jim
Fran Myers
JB1

Re: problems posting?

Post by Fran Myers »

John was trying to post then when he pressed submit he'd get a message about unable to connect to server.

I would try to post hit submit and the form reappeared empty. I'm not sure if its an iPad/iPhone issue.
Fran Myers
Kevin McClure

Post by Kevin McClure »

I think Fran might be on the right track and it could be a certain kind of device or system that isn't "meshing" with the forum software. Maybe John and Fran are using similar devices.
(Please don't take this the wrong way) I'm not having any problems at all. I have Windows 7 with Internet explorer. Hope this helps. If I start having any of the problems, I will come back to this subject/topic/thread and let you know. Kevin
Kevin McClure

Post by Kevin McClure »

Posting from my IPhone to see if it works.
No problems. Posted fine. Sorry I couldn't help out.
Fran Myers
JB1

Post by Fran Myers »

I wish it was that simple. John has a windows machine. I figured the issue I was having was my iPad. My desktop seems to work fine. I'll see johns stuff next week.
Fran Myers
Consigliere

Post by Consigliere »

I think it's a browser issue. I have an older version of Explorer on one laptop and get errors almost every post. Chrome seems to work fine.
Steve Craig
JB2

Post by Steve Craig »

I have been having problems for over a month. The last several days everything is fine now.
Everytime I hit "submit" I would get an error from the browser.
All is working well at this time.
Windows XP here.
Steve
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
site admin
Site Admin

Post by site admin »

Up until about two weeks ago I would get an error message when submitting a post. (post still went thru). I updates the board 2 weeks ago and haven't noticed it since then on my end. s
If it remains a continuous problem for anyone let me know.