John Bales Spoonplugging DVD's

Basic movements,control/tools, structure,weather/water, presentation lures, lake types, mapping, mental aspects
SeaMonster
250 series

John Bales Spoonplugging DVD's

Post by SeaMonster »

I see John has DVD's on spoonplugging. I am thinking of xmas gifts for a couple of spoonplugging buddies. Can someone give me a review of the dvd's? I am sure they are full of knowledge but I want to get the DVD's that would be most applicable to their spoonplugging level. One buddy is very good and the other is above beginner and is at a medium level. Any spots to view a clip of the tapes?
John Bales
JB2

Re: John Bales Spoonplugging DVD's

Post by John Bales »

Well of course they are very good. Good for the beginner or advanced if there is such a thing. Of all who have purchased the video's, only had a couple of complaints. Of those that complained, they are the same who complain about other things. I really don't think their is a place to go to get a preview. You can contact Stephen Gillian at smgillian@gmail.com . He is the one in charge of the sales of the video's. John
TN Dave
100 series

Post by TN Dave »

SeaMonster,

The DVD's are excellent. They are made to be studied, that is you can watch them over and over and still get something new from them each time. The DVD's will be more informative if one has studied the "Green Book". Buck Perry's "Spoonplugging, You Guide To Lunker Catches".

The DVD's are good for any one that is interested in Spoonplugging; new, old, or in between.

TN Dave
SeaMonster
250 series

Post by SeaMonster »

Thanks guys. What was I thinking asking those questions - Anything having to do with spoonplugging has got to be good! I am going to get the full set!