Larger hoop plug knockers to fit jb1 and jb2

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
spnplgrkenny

Larger hoop plug knockers to fit jb1 and jb2

Post by spnplgrkenny »

Just for everyones info, Spoonplugger, Wayman couch is making several larger hoop plugknockers to fit the jb1 and jb2 lures. Waymans plugknockers are virtually indestructible. These plugknockers will be available within the next week for 30 dollars if anyone is interested. I know I already have one reserved. If you are interested, you can send me a private message, or phone me at 423-457-3528. Thanks!!!.
Steve Craig
JB2

Re: Larger hoop plug knockers to fit jb1 and jb2

Post by Steve Craig »

I'll take one Kenny.
I'll send Wayman a check to you, if that works.
Guys,
If you havent got one of Wayman Knockers,.......get one! I have two of his regular ones that I bought at the Jamboree, and I paid for both of them in saved lures on Kentucky lake alone!
Worth every penny.
Steve
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
Jim Shell
Site Admin

Post by Jim Shell »

Put me down for one too.
Let me know if I can send money via PayPal...or a check.

Jim Shell
“The day you become selfish in your fishing is the day your fishing growth stops” – Buck Perry
https://www.youtube.com/user/spnplg1
frankyav
400 series

Post by frankyav »

Kenny,

Please put me down for one as well - let me know payment info.

Thanks,

Frank Yavaraski
spnplgrkenny

Post by spnplgrkenny »

Just for everyones info about the larger hoop plug knockers fitting the smaller lures. Yes, they will work on both. The smaller lure knocker has a diameter of 2 inches, and the larger ones has a diameter of 3 inches. Wayman is working on them now, and they should be ready early next week. I will let you guys know the day they are ready. The lure knockers themselves are 6 inches long. They have a trotline hanger welded to the bottom. I have used them for years, and rarely ever loose a lure. I guess if I lived in florida, I wouldn't need one, possibly, but the rivers and lakes I fish, I know I save thousands of dollars a year. I just wouldn't go fishing without a couple in my boat. Thanks again, This is all for Wayman. Wayman takes care of his mom, which suffers from alzheimers. He hasn't fished in nearly 2 years. You won't find a better man anywhere. The quality of these plug knockers is as good as it gets.
Thanks again to everyone who ordered.

Kenny
brett
100 series

Post by brett »

Kenny, I'll take one also. Brett Christenson
GDS

Post by GDS »

Just got a 2" knocker from Wayman, the loop is a heavy gauge stainless steel welded to the tube. It is indestructable and
very quick and easy to attach to your line. I'm getting a 3" one too, he is in the process of building a smaller one less than
2" too, need to check with him for availability. Nice work Wayman and a heck of a nice guy!
charlie myers

Post by charlie myers »

I used Wayman's larger plug knocker for free a JB2 yesterday. I had snagged an old anchor rope in 30 fow. Usually, unless you can get the lure knocker tangled in the anchor rope, the lure is history. Instead the lure was knocked off the rope. Thank you Kenny and Wayman!

Charlie
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

Hey 'Bubba' Hyde!! My Sis', Nancy, incahoots w/JB, surprised me in Chi-town at the Seminar w/a JB-1&2!! (for my Spring Day, 3/20, B-Day) I have attempted calling U a few times, give me a call when U get a chance... U know, In Between those 7 lbers!! I would like to get 1 of these Big Hoop Knockers, I've heard U are a Big (Hoop) Knocker kinda guy!! LOL!! We got alot of Bull to Shoot as well!
Knowledge is the Key to Success! Sharing it is Part of that Success! IN~Spoonplugger.