900's on ebay

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
billmoody1
400 series

900's on ebay

Post by billmoody1 »

Was I bidding against somebody on here for the 900's on ebay??? ---Whomever you are; I'm glad you won 1 and I won the other----I was so excited to get one :razz: ----cant wait to see how big it is--It will never see water-now I'm looking for one of Buck's jump lures
Duplex

Re: 900's on ebay

Post by Duplex »

Bill,

You can order the 900 Spoonplug from Buck's Baits. I think he's asking $25 for them

Jim
Steve Craig
JB2

Post by Steve Craig »

Bill,
Are you coming to the Jamboree? I have several SJ's, Weedless, and Topwater Spoonplugs, I would be willing to sell at the right price.
Steve
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
The Fisherman

Post by The Fisherman »

Steve not trying to take a sell from you here bud...but...I have quite a few of Mr. Perry's jump type lures. not collecter quality at all. I still use them if that tells you anything.

Bill I won't be making it to the Jamboree or I would bring you a few if you wanted for free. Like I said they are beat up but still have the paint on them. I'm sure Steve has some that are actually worth money for collecting. But if you would like some that have put a couple of fish on the stringer and about 28-30yrs of service let me know and I would be happy to have my wife mail them to you. They are a killer with live shrimp on them for BIG Red fish in saltwater :mrgreen:

hope I didn't offend you Steve.

Joshua Douglas Travis
billmoody1
400 series

Post by billmoody1 »

I apologize to all three gentlemen that posted replys to me for taking so long to reply back.Your generosity and kindness is overwhelming. My life has been busy as I work for a large retailer, as my regular job, and I have a part time business of my own. The economic times are tough and my job is tenuous.One of my co-workers will be looking for a job shortly.I will not be able to make it to the Jamboree.
Mr Duplex--thank you for the info on the 900's. I had no idea that Bucks Baits still had some 900's. If I would have known I surely would have bought from them instead of ebay.
Mr Steve Craig-thank you for the offer of selling the topwaters, weedless and the SJ's--If you could; would you please email me at billmoody1@sbcglobal.net--if possible I would like one of each for my meager collection
Mr Joshua Travis--thank you for your service protecting all of us so we might pursue things such as spoonplugging...your offer is way over the top---I could only accept one of your SJ's if you would allow me to send you shipping and adequate compensation....To have a used bait that you had caught fish on would truly be an honor. My email is above..(p.s. I am headed down to one of the Texas bays to fish for one of those Redfish you talked about sept 29-30)
Thank you all---and the others that contribute to this board ...and John & Steve for making the fine videos that are teaching the spoonplugging heritage.
Bill