Live spoonplugging show

Basic movements,control/tools, structure,weather/water, presentation lures, lake types, mapping, mental aspects
Bink
800 series

Live spoonplugging show

Post by Bink »

I have no idea if it will work or not but I found this program(bambuser) that will broadcast live video from my cellphone to my website so Im going to give it a try tomorrow.
Live from Lasalle lake @ 7am-7:30am central.
Depending on how fast your internet is, you may have to refresh the page to keep up in real time. The program is interactive, you will be able to post comments/questions live but since this is a test I will not be able to respond in real time on this trip.

Click link to watch live at 7am 3/16/11
http://www.binksboat.com/Binksboat/Live_Fish.html
Thanks
Bink
Last edited by Bink on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Spoonpluging is a good way to catch all fish but not the best way to catch any fish
Fran Myers
JB1

Re: Live spoonplugging show 3/16/11

Post by Fran Myers »

Ok Bink,
I am a tech junky but that is some pretty cool stuff...
Hopefully it will be recorded so we who are working can see it.
Fran Myers
Bart

Post by Bart »

I'll be sure to tune in. Make it good!
GDS

Post by GDS »

Bink,

I was tuned in to your Live Broadcast! It worked pretty well, my computer must be slow. it was more like a slide show and just blips of sound now and then. It never actually showed any movement as a video should be.
Bink
800 series

Post by Bink »

GDS wrote:Bink,

I was tuned in to your Live Broadcast! It worked pretty well, my computer must be slow. it was more like a slide show and just blips of sound now and then. It never actually showed any movement as a video should be.
GDS
I don't think it was your internet, I was only getting 2% reception & can't believe it recorded what it did with only 2% connection.
Fishing was tough, got some cats and large mouth trolling the rip-rap with 400's but nothing of any size.
I should get better reception on the lake I plan to fish Sunday, I'll try again.

Thanks
Bink
"Spoonpluging is a good way to catch all fish but not the best way to catch any fish
Bink
800 series

Post by Bink »

Test #2
3/21/11 Braidwood lake
6am-?

http://www.binksboat.com/Binksboat/Live_Fish.html

Thanks
Bink