Looking For A Boat

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
Jim Wilson

Looking For A Boat

Post by Jim Wilson »

Has anyone had any experience with the Lowe AN150T? I sold my 16' Lund and I'm starting to look for a new boat.

Jim Wilson
John Bales
JB2

Boat

Post by John Bales »

Hey Jim, That is what I fish out of. I have had mine for a couple of years and hav'nt liked the changes that they have made since the year I bought mine. My next boat will not be a lowe. I love mine but would not do it over again. My next is a lund or alumacraft. John
pat maio

Post by pat maio »

Jim:
After having owned a 16' Sea Nymph (very good) and a 16' Lund (also very good) I now own a AN14T. MY fishing and traveling has changed and my last boat, the Lund, was too much boat.
For my present fishing the Lowe 14' suits me just fine and I like it a lot. I did find that the 15hp Yamaha 4 stroke did not power it enough and I had to move up to the 25 hp.
The storage is ample and the size makes handling easier than the larger boats.
I guess the size depends on what waters you intend to fish.
All in all, I like the boat and the electric tiltt/trim is one heck of a good feature especially when trolling the shallows. The 4 stroke idles so quietly that I often think the motor has stalled and no gas fumes in the rear.
netdatfish

BumbleBee 154 boat designed for spoonpluggers

Post by netdatfish »

I have a BumbleBee boat for sale that was designed for spoonpluggers. It was recommended by Terry and Buck when I visited them a few years ago. I just don't have the time to fish anymore, so I'm selling it. The Boat is listed on Ebay if you want to look at it. This is the Item number if you want to do a search. Item # 6003324193.