Buck's Motor home for sale

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
site admin
Site Admin

Buck's Motor home for sale

Post by site admin »

A meesge from Jeri Perry:

Dear Spoonpluggers, I want to thank all who have sent cards,emails, memorials, flowers, and those who were able to attend Buck's service on Saturday. It has meant so much to me. I know he is looking down and smiling.
I will be starting on the newsletter next week and will devote most of it to Buck and memories of him, and what he has meant to each of you. If you have any you would like to share, please send them to me at buckpery@bellsouth.net If you have a picture of you and Buck, that would be great also.
Also, I will be selling his 24 ft Monitor RV. It has 108344 happy miles on it. It has a Ford 460 engine in good running order (cranks right up every time I have moved it) refrigerator worked good last week, as well as the air conditioner. (Put it up at house and slept grandkids in it.) Didnt try the generator yet, and havent used the awning for several years. so can't vouch for them at this time. It will need tires all around before it is driven any distance. I have had a couple offers on it, but thought it would be fitting if a Spoonplugger wanted it. I am asking $7500 for it, but feel free to make me an offer. I also still have the 21ft Leisure Craft. When it was parked under cover in December 1999, every thing worked on it, including the generator, but have no idea what the condition is now. I think it shows about 87000 miles, but only about 3700 are on the rebuilt engine that was put in. It will need tires before it can be moved and am asking 3000 for it.

Hope to see some of you at the outing in a couple of weeks, and I totaly understand that some who attended the service wont be able to make the trip again.

So many have expressed concern for my wellbeing. I will miss him terribly, he was so special, but I will be ok, keeping busy with the newsletter and the shop, working to keep Spoonplugging going. I will need everyones help.

Love, Jeri