Lefty Penn 109's,

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

Lefty Penn 109's,

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

I have 3 Left-Hand, Penn 109s For Sale: My Lefty is use to Right-Hand Reels, sooo... we don't have a Use for 'em. They All r in Good Working Condition, Strong/Loud Clickers. 1 has Minor pitting to cross bars & side plates. Ready for Rod & Line. 2 are Red w/Stainless Steel Spools, 1 is Black w/Anodized ALuminum Spool, & I have Boxes for 2. $50.oo/ea/Boxers & $40.oo/1 w/out. Marty
Knowledge is the Key to Success! Sharing it is Part of that Success! IN~Spoonplugger.
Bart

Post by Bart »

Marty,

Steve and Dave will probably take those off your hands. Steve was telling me yesterday that he wanted lefter handers. I will talk to him this morning at the show we are doing in VA.

Bartman
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

Leftys

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

Thanx Bart!
Knowledge is the Key to Success! Sharing it is Part of that Success! IN~Spoonplugger.
SlParker

Post by SlParker »

Marty, I will be interested. I have 2 right hand (9M and a 109) that I would be interested in trading for a lefty's. Bring them to the Sept. outing and we can deal.

Lookin forward to seeing you and Sue......

Steve
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

Lefty's

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

Hey Steve...I will bring em w/us. Although, I really don't need any ... but I am certain we can work something out...Marty.