National Newsletter

A place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
John Bales
JB2

National Newsletter

Post by John Bales »

Guys, Those of you who subscribe to the National , I am sure you noticed Jeri chose to do a reprint of a couple of Terry's articles. I am sure no one wants to see re-prints of anything, especially for the money you paid to subscribe. The reason she has to do this is the lack of participation from the members. Not enough of us are willing to give their time so that others can benefit from a normal person sharing their success. Your time doesn't have to be spent with an article so to speak. Maybe just a thank you to Mr. Perry for which we all owe a little of our time for the knowledge he shared with us. Maybe a situation of learning which took you to the next level. Maybe a drawing of what you think your structure looks like with a fish or two that came from your efforts. A family pic with a fish catch. Maybe you don't think you owe anyone anything for what you have been given but you really do. Did you see how thin the Directory is? Many have died off and covid put a stop to a lot of things. Those who have given their time for many years have gotten old and tired of giving their time and expected others to take their place. A few have stepped in and are doing their part but for the amount of people who have benefited from Bucks knowledge, so few have given thanks. I see nothing wrong with asking for a little help . The National is about the only thing that is left for communication........... and one outing, and this forum. Thank you Jim Shell., John
phillip szafranski
200 series

Re: National Newsletter

Post by phillip szafranski »

The National Newsletter is gathering materials for the next addition. If you have any photo's or maps or article material you are interested in submitting, now is you chance! Send to buckperry90@gmail.com
Phil