Terry on Casting

Basic movements,control/tools, structure,weather/water, presentation lures, lake types, mapping, mental aspects
brett
100 series

Terry on Casting

Post by brett »

Similar to the video Jim recently posted, I found this recent Terry talk on casting a GREAT summary. I thought it worthy for a repost here. If you’re not subscribed to Chase’s YouTube channel please subscribe so you don’t miss any of his golden nuggets. I’m amazed how much content he has!

Sounds like a lot of spoonpluggers didn’t cast enough then and I feel many don’t cast enough now. I remind myself to balance my casting with trolling all the time and I’m starting to balance them better than a few years ago. I tend to cast more than troll. That being said, every lake I cast I have already trolled in detail and most of the small ones have structure situations that set up much better on the cast than the troll. I appreciate and learned a few things from Terry’s comments. Hope you enjoy and don’t forget to watch some of Chase’s other videos.

Brett
TN Dave
100 series

Re: Terry on Casting

Post by TN Dave »

Guys,

I will second Brett’s recommendation on Chase’s YouTube videos. Great lesson in all of them and the videos are like viewing an old family photo album. Good to see old friends from days gone by and also a bittersweet reminder of those good Spoonpluggers who are no longer with us.

Watching one of Chase’s videos last week and was marveling at how “young” everyone looked!!! ; or as the song says ”ain’t it funny how time slips away”. Chase has some classic Spoonplugging moments!

Good Fishing

TN Dave
Steve Craig
JB2

Re: Terry on Casting

Post by Steve Craig »

I talked to Chase last week and encouraged him to "keep them coming"!

Many of those videos are Priceless information. Especially the ones where Terry and Frank teach.
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!