Would You Rather? (Just for fun.)

A place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
Ben Marcos
400 series

Would You Rather? (Just for fun.)

Post by Ben Marcos »

Please keep personal politics out of this thread--it's hopefully just a silly pub-type question.
Today, Tues, Nov 3, 2020, you are given the choice between voting (or having your vote counted) and catching (by your own wits) a 7.5 lb largemouth on a Spoonplug. Which would you rather?
8-)
"Structure situations can be like an old-fashioned prostate exam--the deepest finger receives the initial movement!" Ben Marcos :shock:
CHAMP
700 series

Re: Would You Rather? (Just for fun.)

Post by CHAMP »

I'll vote
David Powell
TN Dave
100 series

Post by TN Dave »

I’ll vote!! Got another 364 days to fish.

Good Fishing

TN Dave
Ben Marcos
400 series

Post by Ben Marcos »

Ok, I should not have so limited the fish part of the question. Is there any imaginary one day spoonplugging catch (numbers, size, species, etc) for which you would "trade away" your Nov. 3 vote privilege?
"Structure situations can be like an old-fashioned prostate exam--the deepest finger receives the initial movement!" Ben Marcos :shock:
John Bales
JB2

Post by John Bales »

I did vote, the wife and I both, then we went fishing. Someone beat that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three of the fish we caught if you add them up might have went 7 1/2 lbs. Went again today just so I didn't have to watch the outcome of the election. :) John