New forum member; years of Spoonplugging

Introduce yourself to our online Spoonplugging community
JoesDaughter

New forum member; years of Spoonplugging

Post by JoesDaughter »

As my screen name states, I’m JoesDaughter, Joe Cinadr that is. My BIL is Frank Paden. Frank’s son Michael is my nephew and godson and he will never beat me at fishing. He likes to talk a good game :lol: Many of you know them.

I started Spoonplugging roughly 40 years ago when dad took me out every chance he could get on the NE Ohio lakes - Lake Erie, Berlin, West Branch, Milton, Mosquito, etc. My first outing was Muskegon, MI When I was 5 or 6 and I am humbled to have met Buck at that time (Thanks Chase and the rest who made that happen). I now reside in Northern Kentucky and will be fishing Brookville, IN and Ceasar’s Creek - North of Cincinnati with a couple newbies....I am on a mission to teach Spoonplugging to my two sons, Kaden (6) and Owen (4).

Dad is in town this week and we took Kaden out to the pond, it was a day 4 but the cold front rolled in. He hooked a small blue gill and a bass came behind and took the bluegill and broke his line. According to Kaden, it was “huge”.

I’m looking for a few items (that dad hasn’t supplied) and that is why I joined the forum.

Good fishing all!
Attachments
0CE4C619-C765-4377-98C5-15C7887ADB8D.jpeg
0CE4C619-C765-4377-98C5-15C7887ADB8D.jpeg (341.16 KiB) Viewed 4524 times
JoesDaughter

Re: New forum member; years of Spoonplugging

Post by JoesDaughter »

Here’s my dad and son Kaden
Attachments
D496322F-7259-438B-8AE5-B871FF6B147F.jpeg
D496322F-7259-438B-8AE5-B871FF6B147F.jpeg (437.72 KiB) Viewed 4521 times
John Bales
JB2

Post by John Bales »

I remember you well. A lot of spoonpluggers never got to meet Mr. Perry. You have a great dad and you have a good start. Keep it going for us old guys. Take Care. John
CHAMP
700 series

Post by CHAMP »

Welcome joesdaughter you mentioned (I’m looking for a few items (that dad hasn’t supplied) and that is why I joined the forum.)
So what items are you looking for?
David Powell
Steve Craig
JB2

Post by Steve Craig »

Joe is looking great!
Welcome to the forum.
I met your dad at a Don Dickson Seminar way back when.
What are you looking for that he doesnt have?
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!