BOAT FOR SALE

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
Eric Kennedy

BOAT FOR SALE

Post by Eric Kennedy »

The make of the boat is a 15' Troller. The boat was purchased new in August 1991 from West Bay Boat Sales in Jamestown. Number of persons 5 - weight capacity 700lbs. The trailer was purchased also from West Bay - year of trailer 1991. The Motor was purchased from Kalajainen's new in May 1992. It's a 9.9 electric start - long shaft evinrude outboard (made to 15HP). The boat has been garage kept except for the past 2 years.
Included in the price of the boat are the following items:
Boat - motor - motor lock - trailer - spare tire & spare tire cover - spare tire carrier - 2 gas cans & 1 tray - depth finder - battery gauge - 2 rod holders - anchor mate II & anchor & cord & fittings - paddle & paddle keeper - cover for boat - 4 bows - front tie down - light receptacle - tie downs for cover - 2 lights - post guide ons - jack wheel - charger inlet - 2 battery boxes (not sure how old batteries are) - built in locked rod box - umbrella (attaches to base of seat) - keel strip.
There may be a few more items that I'm not aware of. I'm pretty sure I will find some life jackets and flotation devices.
Attachments
picture of boat.doc
(938 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

Hello Eric! Is this boat still For Sale, Marty?
Eric Kennedy

Post by Eric Kennedy »

Sorry, the boat has been sold.