Getting the JB1 and 2

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
John Bales
JB2

Getting the JB1 and 2

Post by John Bales »

This summer I mentioned not making the JB's. This created a panic and we sold out of the 2's in a short time. I mentioned taking pre-paid orders and everyone agreed this will work. A one time winter project per year and done till next fall. So if you are interested in stocking up for next season, I will be taking pre-paid orders starting now until the first of December. There is a one month lead time for getting them made so I will need to have all orders in place by December 1st. The price for both lures will be $20.00. The JB1 is the shallower running lure of the two.
5 lures min order/Shipping is $13.00 and all orders of 20 or more lures will be free shipping. All lures will be polished Stainless.
Send check or money order(no credit cards please) to John Bales 7260S 080E Wolcottville, In. 46795 …………. If you need to call me, my number is 260-854-3921 Evenings are best.
For those of you who have ice cover, I will try and get all orders finished and to you by the time the ice is off. Again, once the orders are all filled, there will be no more ordering till next fall. Thanks guys. John
John Bales
JB2

Re: Getting the JB1 and 2

Post by John Bales »

Just a reminder in case you missed this post. Again, I am taking a one time over the winter pre paid orders for the JB lures. This is a one shot order for all of next season and after that, I'm going fishing. I will fill all orders over the winter and have them to you before our season starts in March. I will put an order in for those that have Pre paid around Dec 1st. Take Care. John