SJs for sale

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
Bob Roels Jr

SJs for sale

Post by Bob Roels Jr »

I have eleven SJs for sale. Most of them were displayed in frames at Dad's home or mine for decades. It is time for someone else to enjoy them. See pictures for condition. Asking $65 including shipping. I am assuming a normal shipping charge within the U.S. Any questions call 815-261-8858, or email at r.robert11@comcast.net . Paypal is preferred. I will ship upon receipt. Thanks to Jim and all the Spoonpluggers for sharing.
IMG_0705.JPG
IMG_0705.JPG (146.1 KiB) Viewed 2200 times
The attachment IMG_0705.JPG is no longer available
Bob Roels Jr

Re: SJs for sale

Post by Bob Roels Jr »

Oops! I actually have 12. Only 11 are pictured. The twelth one is a smallest size white with red and glitter with a fur tail. Still the same price for all of them.
Team9nine
800 series

Post by Team9nine »

Email sent - just checking
Bob Roels Jr

Post by Bob Roels Jr »

Sold them early yesterday evening. Thanks for looking and everyone have a great fishing season.
John Bales
JB2

Post by John Bales »

Now that you sold them, I always loved that bait but hated the hooks. Old and junk. Great lure , bad hook. Terry had the idea to take them and drill them out and put a treble hook on them. I did that too and I remember getting into a big school one day and caught a couple over 6 lbs. Lost them soon after and never got any more. Still have one hanging in the garage never out of the package that has a rubber skirt on it. Saw it today when I was out there pouring jigs for next season. John