Retrun to the Forum

Introduce yourself to our online Spoonplugging community
charliesm48

Retrun to the Forum

Post by charliesm48 »

Hi, my name is Charlie Myers. I've been exposed to the teachings of Buck Perry since the mid 1970's, and a long time member of Lunker Hunters club in Grand Rapids, Mich. I regulary read the forum in the past, and participated with some comments. I lost passion for fishing several years ago, and dropped out, but now at age 70, am trying to revive it. However, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak! 8-10 hour days on the water have turned into 4-6. Anyways, I want to thank especially the veteran spoonpluggers who have stayed the course and continue to contribute valuable information. And also the newer members for the great input they've added. I hope to be able to to throw in a nugget or two occasionally.

Charlie
Sonny
200 series

Re: Retrun to the Forum

Post by Sonny »

Welcome Charlie! Glad you are back in the game. Hope to hear from you soon!

Sonny
jwt
800 series

Post by jwt »

Hi Charlie. Welcome back to the fold. You are not alone; your hair hurts, your teeth itch, you have window pains, etc. One has all good intentions. e.g. "Tomorrow looks like a good day. I gotta get out.", but then... At 82 it's hard to get revved up when the temperature is 90 deg. or 40 deg. Hang in there. Chat with Chase Klinesteker. He's probably one of the most enthusiastic and inspirational people you'll ever meet. We will watch for your fishing report.
Gobi
200 series

Post by Gobi »

Charlie,
Welcome Back!
Come over to the club meeting next week if you are able, it is at new location.

I am itching to get back on the water when I back in GR this weekend. Maybe I will head out to jig for some salmon on Muskegon.

Later,
shibs - from GR, MI
[Beware of the guy with 1 rod and a 200 spoonplug]
ltharley
100 series

Post by ltharley »

Welcome Charlie,
As you have seen this forum is loaded with great information.
Looking forward to hearing about your success on the water.o
Dennis