Mint ranger

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
Bink
800 series

Mint ranger

Post by Bink »

"Spoonpluging is a good way to catch all fish but not the best way to catch any fish
Fran Myers
JB1

Re: Mint ranger

Post by Fran Myers »

Must have sold. I called several times and left messages but have gotten no response.

Fran
Fran Myers
Bink
800 series

Post by Bink »

Fran
I didn’t think that one would last very long especially up there. There’s been quit a few very nice ones on the market this spring if you’re looking.
"Spoonpluging is a good way to catch all fish but not the best way to catch any fish
Fran Myers
JB1

Re: Mint Ranger

Post by Fran Myers »

I am not really looking but after seeing that one, I had every intention to leave with it. Heck, I might as well have a 3rd boat I never use...
To be completely honest, putting the 75hp motor on my Ranger has made such a huge difference in how it handles waves that I could be happy with this boat for a long time.

That being said...I am considering pulling all the Lowrance system off my boat and starting over with Humminbird. I just think it would be easier to start with a different boat. But I am looking at property in Florida so maybe I will just end up buying another boat anyway...
Fran Myers
Bink
800 series

Post by Bink »

I dreaming of a new hummingbird and Minn Kota with spotlock
Gobi
200 series

Re: Mint Ranger

Post by Gobi »

Fran Myers wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 10:26 am I am not really looking but after seeing that one, I had every intention to leave with it. Heck, I might as well have a 3rd boat I never use...
To be completely honest, putting the 75hp motor on my Ranger has made such a huge difference in how it handles waves that I could be happy with this boat for a long time.

That being said...I am considering pulling all the Lowrance system off my boat and starting over with Humminbird. I just think it would be easier to start with a different boat. But I am looking at property in Florida so maybe I will just end up buying another boat anyway...
Fran, Did you have a bigger motor before?
Humminbird - Their units are nice but they have a lot of software issues and other glitches, every update has been a nightmare.
I bought 2 Onix 10 SI touch screens to use the autochart feature mainly, it has been useless. I have garmin unit not that I am going to try out this season.
shibs - from GR, MI
[Beware of the guy with 1 rod and a 200 spoonplug]
Bink
800 series

Post by Bink »

Bink
800 series

Post by Bink »

Bink
800 series

Post by Bink »