Meet and greet

Introduce yourself to our online Spoonplugging community
TRR

Meet and greet

Post by TRR »

Hello from Illinois I'm happy to be among great fisherman with great knowledge. I'm new to sp and very interested in learning and have lots of ambition but don't have much time to put things to work on the water as others.I mainly fish Lasalle lake but have also fished Heidecke in the past with my father .We mainly fished for catfish drifting but I had no idea that there was this level of teaching.I think it's awesome and the friendliest people willing to share information with people across the country.

Thanks , Tim
Team9nine
800 series

Re: Meet and greet

Post by Team9nine »

Welcome aboard, Tim. Lots of good guys in your neck of the woods. Wish I was closer as those lakes seem to put out a lot of fish.

-Brian
ltharley
100 series

Post by ltharley »

Welcome to the forum Tim. A good number of us fish the lakes around you. I'm sure we could meet up sometime.
Dennis
Lip ripper
200 series

Post by Lip ripper »

WELCOME TIM IT ALL STARTS WITH THE GREEN BOOK A.K.A. THE BIBLE .GET IT AND READ IT THEN STUDY IT OVER AND OVER THEN GET ON THE WATER AND START USING IT. FOLLOW THE GUIDE LINES AND THE FISH WELL COME LIKE YOU NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE!!!!
Steve Craig
JB2

Post by Steve Craig »

Welcome Tim.
Life is a series of choices we make.
You just made one of the best choices ever!
Like others have said, STUDY the material, then go on the water and put it in practice.
Don't get discouraged when it doesn't work out the first time, but just stay with it, and fishing success will come,
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
jwt
800 series

Post by jwt »

Welcome to the forum Tim. You have come to the right place for spoonplugging information, say rather fishing information/facts. Also, Illinois Spoonplugger Club: next meeting is Wednesday, April 18th, 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Schaumburg Public Library, 130 S Roselle Rd, Schaumburg, IL, (847) 985-4000. We'd be glad to see you.
TRR

Post by TRR »

Is there any meetings on Saturdays?
jwt
800 series

Post by jwt »

No, sorry. Club outings though.
spoonplugger1946

Post by spoonplugger1946 »

Hello my name is Ron and I live in southern Minnesota and have been a spoonplugger for 4 decades and I just discovered this site. Lots of great info here.
Team9nine
800 series

Post by Team9nine »

Welcome to the site, Ron! 8-)
ltharley
100 series

Post by ltharley »

Welcome to the forum Ron.