Can my lake be Lake of the Week?

Bassdawgie

Can my lake be Lake of the Week?

Post by Bassdawgie »

I lost a whole season of fishing last year, after a smoking start in 2010.. Still will not have as much time to fish this year as i would like (who does?), but my boat is ready, and i will make the most of it. Sooo.. in the spirit of education and cooperation, i would like to offer my lake up to be picked apart by you fish-thugs, if it ok with everyone..at your convenience, of course. It should be a textbook case..a 700 acre or so lowland, chock full of roadbeds, railroads, defined structure of all kinds, and is being managed for trophy bass by the state.I have caught a few good ones, casting from my bass boat before i started Spoonplugging.It is Cedar Creek Lake, in Crab Orchard, Ky, and best of all, no jet skis or water skiing allowed.. I have a very good map of it i could scan and post...Thanks, Dwight
beckman44
700 series

Re: Can my lake be Lake of the Week?

Post by beckman44 »

Hi Dwight; Yes we can use your lake this week. If you could wait until I re-post my lake of the weeks that were lost due to the site delete issue. I should have them back on today. Bill.
beckman44
700 series

Re: Can my lake be Lake of the Week?

Post by beckman44 »

Dwight; go ahead and post your lake. Bill